by Dr. Eowyn
On January 8, 2020, after British taxpayers spent $ 41.9 million (£ 32 million) at their wedding less than two years ago in May 2018, and another $ 3 million in the renovation of his residence Frogmore Cottage (including a copper tub and a yoga floor), eco-hypocrites Prince Harry, 35, and his wife, Hollywood D-list actress, Meghan Markle, 38, caused a crisis in the British monarchy by announcing (the Instagram!) want to reduce their real duties (whatever that means) and spend more time in North America, as they become "financially independent."
The toxic duo made the announcement without consulting or even notifying Harry's grandmother, the 93-year-old queen.
"Financially independent" means your intention to milk your real titles for commercial purposes. They have already registered the SussexRoyal.com domain name and requested a trademark for "Sussex Royal" in a dizzying range of items that include clothes and newspapers. At the same time, while "reducing their real duties", the toxic duo intends to maintain all the real requirements they have enjoyed, including their royal titles (SAR, Duke and Duchess of Sussex) and billionaires in security protection and grants of Prince Charles & # 39; Duchy of Cornwall.
In their great and ill-advised confrontation with the British monarchy, the Markles have lost.
Today, Buckingham Palace, that is, the Queen, issued a surprising announcement. that effective spring 2020Daily mail) :
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle must completely abandon real life, stop performing real duties and can no longer formally represent the Queen.
- Since they no longer represent the Queen, they will not be entitled to the protection details they currently have.
- Since they will no longer carry out real duties, they will no longer be financed by the taxpayer. (But Harry is supposed to continue to be supported by his father, Prince Charles, for about £ 2.3 million a year. That money comes from Prince Charles's revenue of £ 21 million generated by the Duchy of Cornwall.)
- They will no longer use their HRH titles (His Royal Highness).
- From now on, they will be known as "Harry, Duke of Sussex" and "Meghan, Duchess of Sussex", titles that can only be eliminated by a law of Parliament (which can still happen).
- They will pay £ 2.4 million of taxpayers' money spent to renew his house at Frogmore Cottage, in which it is rumored that the couple never lived.
- They have pledged to "defend the Queen's values," which most commentators interpret as a restriction on the Toxic Duo's great plans to market their titles and real connections.
- Prince Harry, who had served a decade in the British army, will be stripped of his "official military appointments," meaning that he will no longer be the Captain General of the Royal Marines, the honorary Commander of the Royal Base Air Force of the Honington Air Force and the Honorary. Commodore in Chief of the Small Ships and Diving of the Royal Naval Commands.
- Buckingham Palace will review the "new arrangements" in a year, which means there may be more punitive restrictions if the Toxic Duo misbehaves, as they have threatened, with "telling everything" in television interviews in the United States.
Piers Morgan tweeted this:
He was only surprised that it took him so long to get Harry to abandon his family, the Monarchy, the military and his country. What a piece of work. pic.twitter.com/734AtrYsC9
– Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) January 18, 2020